Cleaning your Elleci Product is quick and simple.
Even though the non-porous surface prevents liquids penetrating into the material, it is preferable to remove them immediately using a soft, non-abrasive sponge and standard dish detergent. You should then rinse the surface and dry it carefully using a microfibre cloth.
Cleaning stubborn stains is not difficult: all you need to do is choose the right product and use it correctly.
For stubborn stains on light-coloured Products, you can use a solution of bleach and warm water (¾ to ¼), leaving it to act for eight hours (we recommend that this cleaning be performed during the night). Afterwards, rinse thoroughly and dry the entire surface carefully using a microfibre cloth. If the stains remain, the operation can be repeated one or two more times.
For stubborn stains on dark-coloured Products, you can remove them directly with a soft, non-abrasive sponge and standard dish detergent, using small circular movements. When finished, rinse using warm water and carefully dry the entire surface using a microfibre cloth. If the stains remain, the operation can be repeated one or two more times.
To remove limescale stains, we recommend the use of a descaling product diluted with warm water. Distribute the solution uniformly over the entire surface of the Product. Clean with a soft, non-abrasive sponge using small circular movements and leave the product to act for several minutes (follow the instructions and conditions for use on the product label). When finished, rinse using warm water and dry carefully using a microfibre cloth.
Warnings and precutions
To ensure that there is no change to the characteristics of the Product, we recommend that users observe the following precautions:
- dry the surface of the Product every day to avoid prolonged exposure to water that could lead to the build-up of limescale;
- do not use detergents that contain alkaline substances and aggressive liquids (such as ammonia, caustic soda or drain cleaners);
- do not remove traces of dirt using steel scourers or abrasive sponges that could damage the surface;
- do not cut or chop directly on the surface of the Product because this could cause irreparable scratches (the use of a chopping board is recommended);
- avoid accidental impacts that could cause irreparable micro-damage;
- do not place hot cookware, pans or coffee makers directly on the sink surface: stains from discolouration and/or damage could form in areas where hot items are placed;
- avoid pouring boiling liquids directly into the sink without first turning on the cold tap and filling the sink with at least 1 cm of water, as this could damage the Product;
- to prevent the build-up of limescale, it is recommended that a descaling treatment be completed at least once a week. This is recommended in particular for dark-coloured sinks.