1. Ordinary maintenance
The best way to clean the sink is to use a soft cloth or sponge, diluting commonly used detergents with warm water. It is recommended not to use aggressive detergents, acids and bases.
It is recommended to rinse the surface of the sink with water, drying the wet parts with a spongy cloth.
All these attentions will help to avoid the formation of limestone stains, especially on dark colored sinks.
2. Removal of stubborn stains
Traces of stubborn dirt can be removed with a cloth soaked in bleach diluted with water, or with alcohol or in extreme cases with acetone.
Carefully rinse the surface with water after the operation
3. Extraordinary interventions
The sink is composed of a mixture with a high percentage of inert fillers that make the product very hard and resistant.
This characteristic can cause the formation of streaks due to the continuous rubbing of the metal pans.
Streaks are the release of small metal particles and can be removed with brushes (such as Scotch Brite) in combination with commonly used detergents
4. Further advice
- Do not use highly alkaline substances such as ammonia or caustic soda;
- Do not place directly on the sink pots or coffee pots just removed from the fire (in some cases reach 500 degrees C);
- Do not pour hot oil, the drains could be deformed;
- Do not cut food directly on the sink, we recommend the use of special boards;
- Limescale residues are removed with vinegar or acetic acid.